Hey Yall!! My girl Tif of Ramblings of a Southern Belle is here today to share with you what’s in her bag! I had so much fun showing you what’s in my bag a while back that I wanted her to to it too!! Check her out!
Hi Brooke! Thanks for having me here…and a HUGE hello and hug to all of your amazing readers!
So…Brooke asked me “What do you carry in your purse?” I thought…oh no…the dreaded question! LOL! Have you ever dropped your purse and been horrified that people can see what you carry in your bag? I HAVE! But hey…I’m a girl…I gotta have what I need at all times…you never know what you may need!
This is what I had in my purse TODAY…sometimes there is less…sometimes A LOT more:
1. This is my wallet…nope…it’s not designer…not anymore! Why? Because my identity was stolen after (as the police think) my license was scanned through my wallet. You have 4 of your 5 most valuable pieces of information on that license! I had NO IDEA this could happen…but it did. So, as the officer suggested…I got an aluminum wallet to help safeguard my identity. Sad…but…worth it.
4. Next up is my new FAVORITE brush! It has little absorbent tentacles (well that is what I call them…lol) that aid in helping your hair dry faster when blow drying!
5. I always TRY and carry a journal or some type of paper…you never know when you may need to take notes!
6. Now…y’all who know me…know I love me some high heels…but even this girl gets tired feet! I LOVE these little fold up shoes by RedFoot! When I’m over the heels…I just pop these babies on and keep on going!
7. Since my “wallet” is a little “file folder”, I needed a change purse. I found this one…so adorable! I found a green one…which just found it’s home on Sunday with my friend Amy!
8. GOTTA have my makeup bag! I love this little one I found for CHEAP and it’s a pretty little Ralph Lauren bag!
9. Ugh…my cell phone…don’t even get me started on it! Ok…I’m started…I truly believe I am the ONLY woman without a “smart phone” like an iPhone! I hate my phone…BUT it’s good enough for calls and texting! I do have the new iPod that does ALMOST everything the iPhone does.
10. Speaking of the iPod…this one is MINE…I love it! And…um…yes…that is the TAPS app you see! eh hem! The only thing I can’t do is call people and I have not found anywhere I’ve been where I can link up with Wi-fi! Otherwise…when I’m home I can get online with it. Someday I will have an iPhone…someday! (Right now…paying off our home is PRIORITY #1…and I think that is a pretty darn good reason to not have an iPhone)
11. I have GOT to have pens…I try and keep 2…but nevertheless…I usually end up saying “Anyone got a pen I can use?”
12. I LOVE my little fold up fan! It folds up like those vehicle dash board protectors…it’s perfect for the woman on the go…with HOT FLASHES…like me!
13. My favorite item in my purse! It’s called “The Clinging Cross” you can wrap your fingers around it tightly…and I do…often…when I feel lost, alone, scared…it’s great for prayer! Sigh….
14. Digital voice recorder…is a MUST for me! I love writing songs…and most of the time if I DO NOT get it down IMMEDIATELY…it’s gone…it’s usually gone before I can even jot it down.
15. Lens cleaning wipes…don’t leave home without them! I know most of my photos show me without glasses…but unfortunately…I do have to wear them. I also can NOT STAND for my iPod and phone to have smudges on them…drives me up the OCD wall!