Fun! I am loving this prompt today! Too easy!
I have tons, so I'll pick the ones that make me laugh the most.
My top 10 favorite Harry Potter Quotes
...in no particular order...
1. "Sir!" This one always make me laugh.
2. "Where HAVE you been?" Molly Weasley is absolutely one of my favorite characters. And I love her voice in the movies...perfect. I want to be like her when I grow up. If I could send my kids howlers, I totally would.
3. The silent quote... Snape in the classroom.. pushing the boys' heads down or smacking Ron. Hilarious. (But let some teacher try that on my kids...you'll see mama bear out in all her glory!)
4. "I should NOT have said that." Hagrid is one of the best ones, hands down. And I can't help but chuckle when he says stuff like this. There are hundreds of memes based on this quote... just go check out reddit...
5. "Do you...want to go...to the ball...with me?" It's definitely the movie version...but I love the ginger twins. Generally, I am a huge Weasley fan. This moment, in particular, is one of my favs. It reminds me of my husband...paper throwing, cocky, charismatic. Yep.
6. "Roar! Eee, eee, eee! Eeeeuuurrrrr (elephant noise)!!" I love this scene. It is so typical of what I imagine teenage boys sitting around doing. Love it.
7. "Morning." *grins* Like I said, I love the Weasley boys. Fred's attitude is so fantastic. I love the awkwardness of this moment.
8. "Not to mention the pincers. Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch." Good stuff... the whole "Harry is high" scene makes me laugh.
9. "Technically, it's a ferret!... He might have mentioned it." Mad Eye reminds me of my husband juuust a little bit...like, the later, older, grumpier version of him. 😉 Love you babe...
10. "He looks far too happy over there." Adults: 1, Kids: 0. She is awesome.
....and just for good measure, I'll add this little gem. I love all of Ron's disturbed, fearful, squeaky noises. He is my favorite.
The End. What are your favorite HP moments?