Well, I finally hit the big 3-0 in 2012. And since the 30 Before 30 list was so much fun, I've decided to carry the project over into my 30th year and beyond. You'll notice that a few of the items are from the last list. I wasn't quite able to finish them all. This time around I think I've filled the list with goals that are definitely doable, beneficial, fun, and that cater specifically to my writing goals.
Follow along as I tackle this 30 in 30 list!
1. Learn to play my guitar.
2. Write real letters to my family telling them how much I love them.
3. Plant an herb garden.
4. Practice Yoga at least once a week.
5. Finish all of my currently unfinished projects.
6. Have an article published in a magazine.
7. Send out 100 query letters.
8. Reach my comfy skin.
9. Kick the Coke a-cola habit for good.
10. Begin Grad School.
11. Create my beautiful office retreat.
12. Read 15+ new books.
13. Write a romance novel.
14. Write some faith based poetry.
15. Trash the dress.
16. Keep up a gym habit.
17. Fill a sangria jug with change.
18. Self publish a children's book.
19. Make a quilt.
20. Finish writing THE book.
21. Complete NaNoWriMo. -attempted
22. Reach 30 sales in the shop.
23. Begin purchasing my Pinterest Closet.
24. Create at least one item a week for the shop.
25. Frame the Corn Poppy.
26. Acquire a taste for Coffee. DONE!
27. Do a pinup shoot.
28. Publish a collection of poetry.
29. Get my ribs tattooed finally.
30. Complete my family tree art.